Treatment of Varicose Veins
Due to technological innovations, patients are required not to stay in Hospital for long. Find the highlighted treatments:-
- Self-Care/ Conservative management:-
- Losing extra Weight
- Not wearing tights clothes
- elevating your legs
- Avoiding long hours of sitting and standing
- Compression Stockings (squeeze your legs, helping leg veins to flow blood more efficiently)
- Foam Treatment/ Sclerotherapy: Suitable to treat small veins. A solution/ chemical is injected which creates scars in the tissue and leads to fading away of the varicose veins .This is relatively new technique.
- Laser Varicose Vein Treatment:- This is the most effective techniques to treat varicose and spider veins. A Strong burst of diode laser is inserted through probe into a vein which causes steam bubbles generation from boiling blood in lumen causing heat injury to vein wall ,leading to closure of vein . One should prefer Laser Varicose Vein Treatments because:-
- Most Advanced Treatment
- Day care Procedure
- Minimal Tissue Injury
- No Incisions
- Traditional Surgery:- It involves High Ligation or Vein Stripping in which vein is tied before it joins a deep vein and removing through small incisions. Some People may even go home the same day.
Apart from the above-mentioned techniques, a catheter-assisted procedure using radio-frequency or laser energy and endoscopic vein Surgery can also be used.
Finding the symptoms of the Varicose vein, Immediately consult with the Varicose Specialist nearby Your area in Gurgaon.
Our Available Varicose Veins Treatment Across India:-
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Delhi
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Gurgaon
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Bangalore
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Hyderabad
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Chennai
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Kolkata
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Mumbai
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Pune
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Jaipur
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Lucknow
- Varicose Veins Treatment in Patna