Treatment of Varicose Veins
Due to technological innovations, patients are required not to stay in Hospital for long. Find the highlighted treatments:-
- Self-Care/ Conservative management:-
- Losing extra Weight
- Not wearing tights clothes
- elevating your legs
- Avoiding long hours of sitting and standing
- Compression Stockings (squeeze your legs, helping leg veins to flow blood more efficiently)
- Foam Treatment/ Sclerotherapy: Suitable to treat small veins. A solution/ chemical is injected which creates scars in the tissue and leads to fading away of the varicose veins .This is relatively new technique.
- Laser Varicose Vein Treatment:- This is the most effective techniques to treat varicose and spider veins. A Strong burst of diode laser is inserted through probe into a vein which causes steam bubbles generation from boiling blood in lumen causing heat injury to vein wall ,leading to closure of vein . One should prefer Laser Varicose Vein Treatments because:-
- Most Advanced Treatment
- Day care Procedure
- Minimal Tissue Injury
- No Incisions
- Traditional Surgery:- It involves High Ligation or Vein Stripping in which vein is tied before it joins a deep vein and removing through small incisions. Some People may even go home the same day.
Apart from the above-mentioned techniques, a catheter-assisted procedure using radio-frequency or laser energy and endoscopic vein Surgery can also be used.
Finding the symptoms of the Varicose vein, Immediately consult with the Varicose Specialist nearby Your area in Gurgaon.